November 21, 2009

Dance Party Marathon Weekend

Thursday evening- Laura and I scored tickets to see Yacht- a band from Oregon. Live shows in Korea are like finding gold at the end of the rainbow. So needless to say I was stoked. This show turned dance party brought us to PNU again- ::remember last time::: Speaking of which- I got my sunglasses back which I lost there.
Anyhow, show, friends, dancing, stuff like that.
Friday- more dancing and bustin' it up
Saturday---- We decided to head out of town to give Yacht another go. More dancing, more friends, more stuff like that.
Soooo much awweessoommee that someone called me crazy. Yes- you are right-- crazy AWESOME!! You can't touch these dance moves jerk!! haha ha
As in good fashion- we skipped the hotel room and bussed back at 6am.
9am bedtime 1pm wake up- now blog- then Sundayfunday
WOW

My friend Vince did the visuals for a couple of the opening acts. cccooollll
















That crazy- I dunno


Some random dude I promised would get a spot on my blog.















3 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

Cody, why didn't you tell me that Korea is a magical land with weird food and crazy dance parties? I would have come too.

Cody Girl said...

In all honesty, this is somewhat of a rare event-- doesn't compare to how me throw it down at least.

typoscura said...

i'm pretty sure you're living in the future. just sayin'