November 30, 2009

Mix and Match

This weekend was - awesome.
Friday I came a little too fashionably late to a Thanksgiving. However, still a highly enjoyable evening- pumpkin pie, American football, YouTube, cocktails on the roof, and Christmas lights.
Going away party for Liam and Filip on Saturday. The saying goodbye was sad. But at the same time I spent some quality^ time with new friends this weekend as well.
Saturday was limited to two photos ha


Sunday Tyler made me dinner with the ever so precious leftover Thanksgiving turkey.


And the start of the week...
Monday-
No! No! No!
haha

I bought a Xmas tree tonight. Laura is coming over tomorrow to help string popcorn-
yes!

I talked to my family (dogs included) for the first time with webcam. My mom cried. Cute! That is exciting to have working. Thank you David Paul for helping my mom and dad set it up!
I was also passed around via telephone with the buds back home on MPLS Saturday evening- pre Front (my Sunday morning). Both were great treats <3

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

SOOOOOOO glad we got to talk to you on Saturday. You were very much there in spirit.