November 15, 2009

No pictures buuuuuuttttttt--

But it was just that awesome.

My ankle is swollen.
My chin is scrapped.
I laughed so much that my stomach hurt and I cried at LEAST three times.
AT LEAST.
From LAUGHING! :D :D :D :D :D :D like that but more so::
or more like :,D :"D :'D :,D
like if you were drinking pop it would come out of your nose in two seconds and then you would laugh even harder.
Just like that.
done.

Like 19/19 rootbeer but smoother

Movies, madness, sleepovers, talking dogs and cats, the BEST FRICKEN restaurant I have been to in Korea- which is not just Korean- but rather every countries' cuisine around- with the costumers reflecting the fact 24/7, FRESH-- hahaha- banana mokoli, cool shades, sweet mittens <3 with hearts like that and this <3, dancing, STARTING the dance circles ---blloowwwiiinnn ittt upppppp--::, stickin' together, great food, sleeping till 2 or 3, coffee, a great- no no one of the best-friends, and potential excellent new ones
like like
getting
AWESOME .


p.s. Who didn't read this week b/c I said no pictures?!?
aaahhhhhhwww shiiiitt!

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

I read! I read!

Sounds awesome.

<3