November 18, 2009

My finest students work.

Can you guess what's in Nick's pockets?!
::worth enlarging::



He was mad so he whipped this together-- but it turned out to be my favorite. Eyeballs and poop. Awesome.


This writing assignment was 'where you would like to explore'. William, picked the human body. He explained what he would do in there and then how he would fly out the 'anus' "It is so dirty!" haha
p.s. Look at picture #5


Naked swimming picture by Lisa.


Good job Can. :::he added the giant gun sticker:::
"Then, Officer Buckle thought of his best safety tip yet..."


And on another note-- still kid worthy I suppose- my friend Tiffany posted some sweet pics on Fbook this week.
SHARKS!


Now, I am not a crazy shark person but theses- I have to say- are pretty awesome.

Word to your mother- Wednesday's done!!

3 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

Way too wonderful.

Unknown said...

i love when you exploit your students... it's always sooo awesome.

Extreme Ash said...

I love that Will is going to control the body to make it KILL people.