November 7, 2009

Thursday Night Party Fest

Laura and I decided to go out Thursday evening. And I should have known it would be a doosy when we planned on starting at Pasta Factory- which has the *biggest* pours for their wine by the glass.
We went to dinner in an area already far from our house, Kyungsung, and then thought- hell we are all the way out here- let's go to PNU- we have never went out there at night- besides a show or two- and our buds go out there all the time.

It was mega! Better than many weekends I should say. ::As you can tell by me typing up my blog at 11:30pm on a Saturday lllaaammmmee :::I am mega MEGA bummed:: work has part to do with that but- annnyyhooow
Pictures do not in anyway do it justice. Most of them turned out blurry as was the night.
Laura and I took shit pictures all evening. Perhaps this is the best...

..or this...













Bed around 6AM give or take-more like a give. Laura over slept for work--
I puked all day.
HORRAY!!!! to an amazing night! *^^*

p.s. 20,000 won reward for the person who returns my vintage, black and brown, Polaroid sunglasses. ::sad:::

1 comment:

Laura said...

It gives 'Thursday Party' a more suitable and appropriate definition.