November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING RULES MY LLLLLLYYYFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!!

Where do I begin?!!! The Seamen's Club hosted all of the wonderful people who wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving in Busan. Eliza scared me pre-dinner saying that I was about to embark on a journey to Old Country Buffet Thanksgiving. But it was more like VFW hall awesomecity 2009.


Thanksgiving PRISON! Lock me up and throw away the key!!




The gravy was awkwardly placed before the stuffing and mashed potatoes. But I managed.







Things got a little messy.




Clean plate club captain.

Round one complete!

Sweet Thanksgiving decorations.

Then Ed showed up! It was a pleasant surprise!

We upgraded to a bigger table! The more the merrier-- and mmoorreee foooooodddd!!

My new best friend the Chef! yyyyeesssss!!!!

Ed's masterpiece.

Add some salt to that...


<3 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! <3

Round three. Two was in there somewhere....

I was on a mission to bring a friend pumpkin pie. Soooo I brought tinfoil to the buffet!!!! Heck yes- I am from Wisconsin! Buuuutt then I was to chicken -- err turkey- to do it. So Shannon another Wisconsinite with no shame- helped me out.




But ttthhheeeen the chef whom I buttered up earlier- gave me two pieces short of a whole pie!!



Now what?! The pub.



Some how a 'dirty deeds' list got started. This was the mellow side..



Endless fun


Home... sad...

2 comments:

Dus said...

"Thanksgiving PRISON! Lock me up and throw away the key!!"

hahah pretty sure I LOL'd really hard there, haha soo good.

Wow, I am so proud of you that you take so much pride in Thanksgiving! Isn't it just ridiculously awesome??? It was probably mentioned like 100 billion times at my grandma's house that "oh, we ate so much, ohhh i'm full..." but then I realized, what did I do that same very night? Oh, drank about 100 beers at the bar in osseo, haha. FAT LYPHHHH!!! whooooo! I remember when i was younger thinking that thanksgiving sucked, one of the less-fun holidays. Now that I am a grown ass man, I've learned that any excuse to come back home and gorge myself, then get drunk with good friends is truly an awesome holiday for me.

OH oh oh and the pics of you holding the plate up and shoveling it into yer face, man, I'm so happy you are my crazy friend!! That's a howza we's doo's its back home, dogg!!!!

p.s. officially my longest comment.

Cody Girl said...

Awesome comment letter. I miss you. ps there is a reason my stomach still hurts- two days later even with one meal and one snack a day...