November 8, 2009

Another day

Excited to see a cheese plate- Laura and I jumped on a chance to have a 'fancy' dinner on a Sunday afternoon. The plan was to sit outside, enjoy a bottle of wine, people watching, some cheese, and then slide our way into an entree or whatever the day may bring.
Annnndd - come time to eat- it was rainy.
I couldn't help but recall our rainy day in the Philippines.
Ohhh how I wish I was there. When I look through the pictures- there are more than Fbook- they do a bit more justice- but posting them and typing about it- will not in any way paint a picture for you. And yet, my heart is there- on that day.

<3





Anyhow, luckily when we got to the restaurant today- they had a cover on their patio. So we sat outside never the less- which was lovely. Cheese was so so- but good for Korea. A great start to a Sunday.
I love the rain.
But it does at times- leave me a tad melancholy- a combination of the day I suppose but so it continued on never quite meeting out high expectations.
Laura asked, "So what did we learn today?" And I replied, "America is better."
ooopps
ha but what can I say- I miss you guys
And past times gone by for that matter- karaoke in Korea- which I haven't done in months, going to a club, ahhh well in good time- but eventually - that will be done. Seven months gone by- many memories- and more to be made.
Many memories and people back home as well.
Ya win some- ya lose some

A Rainy Sunday Funday with a lot of money spent:


Dddadddddd is it time to go home yet?!!!??
I feel ya kid' I feel ya'


All time will expire.

One love.
CODY

p.s.
Guess what?
Chicken butt.
Know where?
In your hair!
Know why?!
Chicken Pie.

2 comments:

Dus said...

Simply put, you are awesome.

Extreme Ash said...

You make me so happy Cody.