July 17, 2010

Fun helping friends!

Hey guys! Help out! See you there! ^^;;
Great music, people, fun, and love>>

-------------------------


BY YOUR SIDE: A Benefit For Breast Cancer

featuring performances by The Alpha Centauri and Drawing Rooms!

As some of you may know, in September of 2009 my mom was diagnosed with Stage II A breast cancer. After six long months of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation my mom is now in remission and ready to begin the fight to find a cure.

In an effort to help show our commitment, my family and I will be participating in the upcoming Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk For The Cure. I’ll walk 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other men and women. Net proceeds from the Komen 3-Day for the Cure are invested in breast cancer research and community programs.

In order to participate, I’ve agreed to raise a minimum of $2300 in donation, so I need your help!

That being said, I couldn’t think of a better way to help achieve that goal than that to throw an amazing party!

So, I’d like to invite you to come to the Red Stag on Monday, July 26th to celebrate my mom’s amazing achievement, hear some incredible music, and surround yourself with awesome people.

THE ALPHA CENTAURI AND DRAWING ROOMS WILL BE PERFORMING!!

Donations will be collected at the door where all proceeds will go directly to the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for The Cure. If you aren’t able to make it, I’d like to encourage you to take a look at my personal donations page to help support…

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/TwinCitiesEvent2 010?px=4890672&pg=personal&fr_id=1473&s_tafId=237829

So come out, party, feel good about yourself, help fight breast cancer, help fight your case of the “Monday’s” and let’s do this!!!

See You There,

Ryan

Click here to view the team page for Team Damian
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/TwinCitiesEvent2010?team_id=171120&pg=team&fr_id=1473&s_tafId=237829

For more information about the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure or Susan G. Komen for the Cure, visit The3Day.org or call 800-996-3DAY.

No comments: