July 1, 2010

YES!

Don't throw red paint on me-- just look at them!
Panda dog? Yes please!
FRICKEN CUTE



I wuff these panda doggz.
I have a birthday in September if you want to get me one.


Then things get a little crazy but then again what isn't...

Dyed doggs are ruling it right now in China.
Let's see some more!

A baby crying because of the dogs (?)
No, he's probably crying because he wants one but his mom said no! ;_;

Tiger dog

spider man dog

Olympic dog





You can see a turtle dog here! The first one (watch close- it's at five seconds!) is the best.
That turtle dog is awesome! And it's my second favorite, so if you didn't click that link- Click it!
And if you don't want to get me a panda dog, get me a turtle dog.^^

In other news, Fourth of July is coming up!

Let's party!

1 comment:

Dus said...

omg i feel like this is cruel in some way, but i don't really care. I want a Panda dog!!

Colored dogs, haha, wowza, craziness!!