July 20, 2010

Let's double up:::

With over 200 pictures from last week, I'm doubling up on these two mini post. This is the first of six MEGA posts. Sneek preview of what's to come: Pizza farm, Valleyfair II, cookout at Mike and Amelia's, Drive in theatre, annnnnnddd even more! You are gripping the edge of your seat, I know!! Wish me luck in getting through all of these and ENJOY! ^^.


Last Monday was Nate's birthday! To celebrate we had, what is now, my new favorite shot!
Pancake breakfast!
Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is true!
First off, pancakes with syrup: 3/4 Jameson 1/4 butterscotch schnapps shot, chased by a shot of orange juice, then immediately followed but a sausage!
PANCAKE BREAKFAST.
Your minds are now blown.




::::::
One week later with my new best friend::::
Last day with Cynthia ;_;
We got some coffee and visited the guys at Familia. Thhhheeeennnnn we went to my new favorite restaurant! YUMYUMYUM!
I haven't been to this place since before Korea-- but now I'm going EVERY DAY. A little Korean 'deli' in the back of a Korean market. yumyumyum I can't wait to try the DukBokie!



No comments: