July 14, 2010

Jenn came back!

While I was in Korea, two of my very good friends, Jenn and Ashley, moved to Austin. I have missed having them in Minneapolis so much. I constantly want to pick up the phone to see if they want to hang out. Call I can do, but hanging is another story. One night last week, I was lucky enough to make it a reality with Miss Jenn, who was making an all too short visit to MPLS.<3

Jenn loves bread.

I love Jenn.
How many cutesy pictures can we take together?!





Apparently, a lot but only one or two that are in focus.
Slightly creepy BLB lighting. Or as TLC would say, what we have here folks is the 'red light spe-cial' allllll thrroouggh the night'.

Kyndra, excited that we got to see her booooyyyyfffrrriiieennndd, Josh Hartnett. <3 What a fox....

And so is she...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::on to the next!




Kyndra has a cute house. Super cute. ^^



Wisconsin pride. ps GO PACKERS!




Then we read lovely published journals and comics and eventually went to bed. Couple hours later, Jenn came over and woke us up. Right back to the BLB for some brunch and bloodies it was!
:::::::

Okay Ashley it's your turn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love you darlin! come see us now down in the dirty south!