July 10, 2010

July 4th, 2010:::Earlier escapades:::

Sooooo this year I spent a *little too much money at the firework store; these are some of them. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. *By little, I mean a lot.
This is how you spell trouble.

As noted before, there were no injuries this year. Mike encountered a minor sparkler burn- but I'm pretty sure someone did that to him on purpose. :/ Two years ago, I blew off my lip with a bottle rocket. I've learned my lesson- but also graduated to larger toys.

Let the BBQ begin!




Master Chef Tucker carving his beer can chicken.

America! Fuck yeah! How our crew managed to gather that much booze on a Sunday is beyond me. But it worked. This was cooler number one. No one did a keg stand although I was hoping for it.



Ice cold beer.

Smoke bombzzz

Look at those fireworks!



*Some of the food.



Kris says no one ever eats the salads I bring :( Amelia's cucumbers always win though^^

Yum! Sam's invention- cheesy chicken with fresh pineapple

Chris's first firework!
Look at the concentration!

Look at the thrill!

We are ready.
Massive Destruction!

Roman candles pouring out of our ears!

Crazy Exciting!



Finally, someone who has worse bruises than me. It only took a motorcycle accident to happen but hey...


Kyndra's ampstamp













Goodness gracious great balls of fire!



1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

Holy Shit. That's America. You guys got so awesome in the alley, really proud of you all.
xoxo.