July 5, 2009

AMERICA!! Fuck yeah!

Fourth of July-- even in Korean you know I have to celebrate!! haha Grilling, the beach, fireworks, friends

My sweet convenient store sunglass. Which broke that night at the club :(





HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FROM KOREA!!!

Please notice Katy's American bikini top below!!
Hheellllzzz yeeaaahhhhh. After this photo was taken-- Emily said "I never thought I would be posing seductively next to the America flag while drinking a beer" AWESOME!!


Hotdog on the ground-- clean it off with beer!


Fourth of July and I tried to recreate yalls wine downpour. Okay okay the first and only time I let myself be "that foreigner" ha ha sick! Keep in mind that my head was resting on an American flag.

BUDWEISER!

BURGERS!








Running with roman candles = fun

And of course, here I am lighting off fireworks with the guys.


We met these two little girls on the beach. They became our best friends and we lit off fireworks and got awesome. I went swimming (in my clothes ha) with them for the first time in Korea. It was amazing.


Later that night Laura and I went home- then went out to our favorite dance club. wooop wooop haha
Laura then came back to my house where we ate ramen while the sun came up.

She caught me red handed haha gross!
Immediately after this I spit ramen all over my floor in laughter.

The next morning my bathroom looked like a beach. And two days later, I STILL have sand on my scalp.

3 comments:

Dus said...

hahah how american is this, wowza!!!!! SO AWESOME! I did similar stuff, mostly the drinking part though. Way to represent the good ol' U.S. of A over there, whoo!!!!

Extreme Ash said...

This post made me LOL like never before. I've been slacking on reading everyone's blogs since I was gone...back in business! love it love it love it miss you!

eliza said...

hahahahah awesomeness