July 20, 2009

What just happened

I honestly have no idea where to start.

50% bad 50% good 100% the craziest weirdest weekend I have ever endured-- yes endured. I didnt capture it with many photos-- but nor do pictures or words explain.

Laura however does have a few from the mud-- which I will have later this week.

For now-- wow.

Perhaps it is better this way.

Dinner at Taco's Friday night--
this is when we found out we actually were going to mudfest-- in five hours--
awesome


which leads to say that I slept umm six hours total Friday thru Sunday afternoon
awesome
or not
Maybe it was the soju on Saturday late late night that did it--

Here is where I do not put up the picture of Laura sleeping-- you can thank me later friend
she was able to catch some zzzzsss on the train/bus-- lucky gal

On our second bus I sat in a seat with these on the window-

and this in the chair


You know honestly-- honestly I can not even type
I dont even know-- I
I
seriously
I am going to put up the few pics I have including two pictures of a list that we made- about all the messed up things that happened this weekend-- they are worth clicking on and making bigger if you want to get a better idea about- what we thought was all of it--
however it turned out to be just the beginning

I am still alive
It was fun--
I guess

no no I had fun but like I said-- half bad- half good-= horrible luck -- good luck
I just
do
not
know


Yes that does say 'being naked on accident' -- we were looking for showers-- and we found some alright--
girls only dont get the wrong idea perverts but still SURPRISE!

p.s. Yes I do teach English- and yes that is my handwriting


awesome


hiphop concert on the ocean- turned crazy dance party in the rain- where I still tried to keep dry-- and like I said-- 50/50

Have a good time.

20 second Model kids for Korea::::



Other than that-- what happens at mudfest-
stays at mudfest-
unless I call you and spill the beans

3 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

Dear Cody,

Please take a nap (a really long nap) because I'm a little worried about you.

xoxo,
ash

Cody Girl said...

I did I did- pretty much all of Sunday

Laura said...

Thus concludes the fuck-of-a-mess weekend. Well done. 'Spit on Laura' and 'Being naked on accident' are my favorites. Surprise!