July 12, 2009

Sunday Funday!

Well yesterday started fine but continues to a series of unfortunate and crazy, cultural difference mess ups.
One bad thing after another haha it was funny
Buuuutt you know us, do you think we just took it!?! Hell no!! We turned that around. And later that night it was nothing but up- sunshine and rainbows after two cocktails and a two tequila shots.

From the beginning:

BLTs and mine was served on a 'Merry Christmas' plate. Awesome.


Pretty cheap eh? This made me laugh extremely hard. haha wah wah get it?



Laura asked me about my birthday-- which is not until September but it got me thinking-- I am getting oollldddd!!! Ive given all my girlfriends a bunch of crap about turning 25 and now now-- it is creepin' on my turn. I told Laura I want this cake for my birthday. hahaha

I hope she knows Im kidding.

Later that night we went to the nori bong AGAIN!!! This time the woman working could for sure hear us. And she said we were good hahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha thats funny!!
Have fun looking at this awesomeness.









I get really into it. Climbin' on the couches and getting crazy. Whippin' the mic around--
a live show you really do not want to miss





So awesome.
Laura woke up later for work. I went home that night and stayed up till 4am-- go figure. I am a tad tired.

3 comments:

Scott said...

If my mastery (which is none) of korean serves me correctly what COCK actually says is just Cola right?

P.S. I read your blog to get a taste of Korea but I must ask, where is the eye patch from a few posts ago?

Laura said...

I love how you're pretty much a blur in all of these pictures, you crazy singing-dancing-machine!

Sam said...

thank god there is corona in korea. what ever would they do.