July 11, 2009

Lucky gal

Well well well I am one lucky gal! Just imagine, constant dinner dates with this fine, young, thing.
Saturday was a girls day that started off with a movie at my house* note my clean clean house-- two or three hours later:: and some take out.
Followed by a three course meal.
One.

Two.

:::sometimes a girl needs a little steak::: yuuummmmm

Three.

What a fancy treat.
We then went to the Nori Bong-- just the two of us. Where I sang soooo much stuff you do not even know! I was dying of heat- and melted to a pile of water on the floor. Dancing and singing our little hearts out.
haha ha As Laura said- I feel sorry for the woman who had to listen to us.
W O W
Of course I picked out all the good songs including (but not limited too): Spice Girls, Ricky Martin, Green Day, TLC, Kriss Kross, umm Surfin' USA I dunno EVERYTHING haha Papa Roach
haha gross

Annnddd thhheeennnn we had a sleep over. Drank a little wine, sang a little more, danced a little more, debated cutting my hair, tried on dresses, chatted it up, watched YouTube clips. haha ha You get the idea

ps. I need more entertaining videos friends so send the good ones my way.

The morning consisted of breakfast-- lots of breakfast- all made on my one burner stove ::good job Cody::
and another movie.

Tonight tonight may bring some fun as well. We will see
:::sad face-- back to work tomorrow:::
Everyone back home- is still on their Saturday-- I am always jealous at this point.


On another note this is Laura's credit card
::which has been removed because I am dumb::
"Laura"
at least hers has part of a name-- I dont think mine has any haha

Back it up a notch--

Friday evening- will be included in this post as well.

Here is one of my friends making me a fire shot.


He threw flaming liquor bottles around and then blew fire onto this tower of glasses--
where after I drank the multicolored shot out of a straw.


CRAZY

2 comments:

T said...

i'm not trying to be snarky, but you should blur or otherwise obscure the numbers on that credit card picture.

awesome steak, btw.

Jesse Draxler said...

this last guy has stated the same thing I was about to.
i am totally jacking this Laura girls numbers and buying some new gear online...right...now...

kiddinggg....