October 8, 2009

Back it up and dump it

A trip down memory lane via the best way possible- cellphone pictures. Now I do not have the cord to upload these- so even more weird- here are pictures of pictures from my cellphone - awesome.

Cellphone- Yeah I lost mine- no no worse, not mine- my work's cell phone- it is in Japan-
I did not lose it- I left it there by accident. My friend Marc tried to mail it to me but " it says, "no cellphone" next to "no bazooka". So my last solution is to welcome you happily :D" - welcome me back to Tokyo that is- and sounds good

International Film Fest this weekend- wish me luck in getting tickets- wooooh so far people are throwing some major elbows- only 20% of tickets remain for at the door sales-

Back to the matter at hand-
things I miss, love, did last year, or that are just plain awesome-
Besides underwear pics of the ex this is what I found


Lazer Jean::

Xmas cards from thrift stores-- so cute I had to save it for someone extra special- for sometime

The brilliant idea of combining the two best foods ever: macaroni and cheese with pizza

My bike!!!

Homemade carmel apples with Crystal

The time I blew my lip off with a bottle rocket after singing Saves the Day at the top of my lungs

The albino squirrels by my house

Spaghetti and meatball eggs benedict from Sunny Side Up Cafe-- werid and amazing

Sooner dog-- sooo olllldd soooo cuuuteee

My bike again!!

Another crazy squirrel- on my window!! Damn thing-

Winter

A giant closet filled with shoes and dresses and scarfs and jackets and belts and cute things

Looking like a present when ever I want- my tiny closet in Korea :'(

Being ABLE to cook:: apple turnovers below:::


Halloween- carving pumpkins with friends and family::

Soju and Korean food in Minneapolis

Pizza Luce:: pizza sandwich

My parent's fireplace everyday in the fall or winter

Frosty windows and the freezing cold

1 comment:

Dus said...

Oh oh oh did i mention that i saw Crystal last night??? So random, we were at memory lanes doin the ol' wednesday night trivia, and turns out she is dating the dj dude. Small world! Even stranger, I was supposed to go out with amanda gessner in the cities tonight, cause she may be moving in with... who?? Crystal.

That's what colin and i would call a round robin.