October 4, 2009

TOKYO!!! ^^


I went to Japan this weekend. Chuseok - Korea's Thanksgiving- meant I had an extra day off. So I hopped on over to Tokyo. My sweet French friend Marc- who I met in Busan- hosted me :D
As is with anytime I take a million pictures- I am sending you over to a link of a bunch of hardly labeled, not in order pictures from my trip.
ENJOY!!!^^
Perhaps when I have had more than three hours sleep I will type a bit more about the trip.
Needless to say, it was awesome.
Annnndd I want to go back for more.
As well as my cell phone

7 comments:

Dus said...

Super sweet photos Cody! Tokyo looks so awesome, i bet you had a blast!

Unknown said...

looks like a blast, and could you make out with that dude to your left, he's super cute.

Unknown said...

i mean beautiful.

typoscura said...

oh man. Beam me to tokyo.

Extreme Ash said...

wait, her left, or the left when looking at the picture?

Cody Girl said...

I think she means looking at the picture- the left. And yes, he is gorgeous and yes, I have a list of my friends who have said so- since I posted this picture. And no, we have not made out. ㅜㅜ

Extreme Ash said...

MAKE OUT PARTY!