October 12, 2009

Film fest

PIFF
Pusan International Film Festival started this weekend. You can go to four movies per day if you plan right and have the time available. I went to seven in the first two days. My work schedule stinks for movies during the week- so Ill be lucky to catch one in the evening.
Anyhow, I usually do not wake up until 10:30 am during the week- later on the weekends. This weekend I woke up at 6:30am to stand in line for movie tickets-
6:20 with out an alarm because I was dreaming about it and the possibility of not getting tickets.
Going great- all in all.

Lines

Long wavy lines

Sleeping by the box office

And sleeping in McDonalds ::coffee for me plz

Getting our first tickets

Happy dance

YES!!!

The lead actress in 'Rainbow Troops' -- a truly amazing Indonesian film




This is what it looks like when I pick out movies-- make sense?! Okay! ^-^

Our list- with second, third, and fourth choices


You can't tell but this is an extremely hot guy we kept seeing around- lucky us ^^ and he was 'important' but how exactly was in Korean so we just stared instead and nodded with a smile at all he said

Do not eat during the movies-- that popcorn PUT IT DOOOWWWNN!


outside+ near the sea+ concert + movie = amazing night

More important people--director, actor, etc. from the Polish film- All That I love- which was another amazing movie



One film called 'The Dust of Time'- was not one of my favorites- in fact towards the end of the bunch- but it had a wonderful backdrop. Siberia- and it looked so cold and so amazing- that Laura and I each had strong reactions after seeing the film-
she said she never ever in her entire life would want to go there- and I said - time warp me there now
It was cool
literally
ha

ummm yeah- lots of good shows- I don't know if I should dive into my full reviews:: perhaps later
ahhhh why can't movies like this be playing every day
<3

No comments: