October 26, 2009

"Once upon a time.."

I went to Shaker bar last night- and the workers were trying to talk with Laura and me. A girl said-- ohhhh you you once upon a time- and pointed to the booth we were sitting in a different day we came in. haha awesome.

This is a tad of what last night brought my way.

First a trip to Maxico. Now this?!


Sucks to be this guy.

Let's take a closer look.
gross

A picture of my arm on the bus.

So cute.

I stepped in something- and thought- I do NOT want to know what that is-- eeekkk
Turns out it was a banana peel
Classic.

Reenactment

1 comment:

Dus said...

the ol' banana peel gag, haha!! i just watched the clip from 'Elf' on your last post and LOL'd, haha. Maybe i should put this comment THERE then, huh??? oh well. Also, think about the normal time it takes to type this, then times it by a jillion years, cause that's how fast i'm typin with this damn cast on my hand. Hunt and peck, hunt and peck!