October 8, 2009

Korean kid are jerks

Before I left people were like ooohhhhh the kids will be soooo well behaved in Korea-
Well let me tell you
NO!
NO WAY!
NOT AT ALL!

75% of the kids fine, 25% suck
Some suck but I like 'em anyways.
Some are nice and I don't like 'em anyways.
I am a horrible disciplinary. And when I finally do something it probably seems extra jerky and the wrong way to handle it.

I got spit on today. SRSLY. And a rubber band was shot at my face- and I was kicked and punched. I have teeth marks still on my arm.
And what did he get in return from me?! A fricken wet willy.
That's it.

Life is just not fair.

Richard- aka DICK yes that is his name little Richard-
I love him. But I hate him.
Whenever he reads he says- blah blah blah is stinky and smelly or says stinky and smelly instead of the words- so the other day I handed him his paper and wrote on the top "Richard is stinky and smelly" Then he got mad or sad or embarrassed I dunno and then I felt bad because I am the adult.

Honestly, its kinda funny-
We were playing around for some of it- but still- gettin' a little carried away kid.

Too bad I can't send them to Kim Jong-il

He'ld teach 'em a thing or two.
Little jerks.


ps Remind me never to have children-

:::Sorry mom:::

3 comments:

Dus said...

Hey cody, remember:

Don't have children.


There.

I reminded you.

Nate said...

I think I just found my Halloween costume.

Extreme Ash said...

Wait, are you the dude or one of the kids???