December 1, 2009

One life goal complete.

Stringing popcorn and dried fruit for a Christmas tree: Check!



Concentration.


And fun...

And more concentration.


But mostly fun^^



Don't forget, eating some popcorn^^




All of these presents-- well they sure do look nice and add to the touch-- however they will be mailed to my family soon- and only one present will remain. Wrapping fake presents?!-- noooooottt a bad idea...


Pro: I have popcorn on my tree and a mysterious, Korean, dried, red fruit.
Con: My house smells like hot oil.

ps if anyone ever finds all blue Xmas lights- sign me up and I will pay you double- or triple

pps Today was the longest Lloooonnnggesstt work day ever- and yet it was my easy day. So wish me better luck for the rest of the week. <33

Annnddddd ohhh yessss!!! In other Christmas notes, I- ironically- received my families xmas care-package today. Complete with cookies and all <33 yumyumyum
Do I save them...
...
or
EAT THEM!?!?!!