January 29, 2011

Bon Voyage

Winter vacations are poppin' off left and right. I'm extremely envious of my friends' adventures. I am also sad that half of my buds here are gone- leaving me in the cold. :/ Everyone is flying off to Thailand, Indonesia, Borneo,Cambodia, and who knows where else!! Have fun friends. Get a tan for me!
Aaron rubbing it in with his literature and sandals.

Also, Jonny was in town for a bit inbetween adventures. He had biked a bazillion miles from Korea to the ever expansive China, into Vietnam, and soon the trip will continue! Crazy! Amazing! I wanna go! ps I'm looking at a bike in a couple of days here! Wish me luck! :::excited:::

Hannah had a sweet tooth. After dinner she snuck out of the fancy restaurant and came back with Cold Stone! hahaha YES!

No comments: