January 7, 2011

Shit show

I complain. I bitch. I say I'm not the one. But tonight- and others I could say as well- showed to be a darn good 'shit show'. I stayed away from the shit- and was there for the show. The longer I stayed the better it got. And not in a crazy weird way. People I love flooded in the doors as the time ticked ticked tocked past my bedtime. 6AM now--
However, I was able to see: Colleen and Jake, Kelly and Keith, Eva and her cool new friend, Jeff... and so on and so forth.
Saying up three hours past my assigned bed time pays off eh?
Great show. London Scat Party pounded out some jams and Ted DJed- immediately blowing my head off and reminding me how important dancing and music is to ones life.
Came home (alone- -- perfect.) and ate cheesy ramen.

Job well done 2011.
x

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

God I love you.
Cheesy ramen sounds awful.