January 3, 2011

One, two, three..

I know, I know-- you are thinking WHERE'S THE THAILAND POST!?! I don't blame you. And in all honesty, I got back less than 24 hours ago so hold your horses- I'm doing pretty good. I mean come on, that Pretty Lights post still isn't up. Anyhow, three little bitties pre Thailand awesome post.

Christmas was a hoot.


Woohoo!
Getting ready for my trip, Home Alone, sparkling grape fruit juice, spaghetti (which I cooked- holy cow) that tasted like crap because I was sick- even the chocolate wasn't right for that matter, lots of drugs, and a sparkling snowman globe. Besides being sick- and this looking pretty pathetic- it was a good Christmas Eve. A few kids at school made me cards which was impressive because I had only been there a week, very nice of them. The best part was talking to my family. I spoke to them about three times through out the holiday, my xmas eve, my xmas day/ their eve, and their xmas day. It was awesome. They passed around the phone- and we spoke at the perfect times-- it was the next best thing to being there. Awwhhhh I love my family. <3


Last but not least, my first bowl of ramen this year. I made it over two weeks before I cracked. Well- on shin ramen that is. I have had instant noodles (spaghetti, ramen, and jajamen)- okay so I guess it's not my first bowl. Blahh.

Especially after Thailand's grub-- oh man this will be tricky! I always liked Korean food but the sound of it now is not that appealing, semi repulsive in fact. I'm sure eating that entire bowl didn't help. :/ However, I am craving dukgalbi so if someone wants to take me out. ::coughcough::: ;)

No comments: