January 18, 2011

Marit's B-day!

Woohooo!! Marit had another 21st Birthday! =D Where else would we celebrate but Amby's! The following day we had a good ol' fashioned Sunday Funday, Haeundae Beach style. I met friends earlier and had brunch followed by a few photo galleries and gourmet hot chocolate. Then Marit, Gerald, and I went back to the pub; I ate two meals there (brunch and dinner), played cards, took slap shots, and had a great ol' visit. I don't have pictures from Sunday. Both were great-- Sunday was better for visiting points with my favorite gal, Marit. <3 Plus it was an ENTIRE Sunday Funday. The Packers won and everything! YES!

Happy Birthday Marit! <3

Woooohooooo!!!!!


Alfred, one of our humble hosts.

Hello, long lost friend.


The restaurant was PACKED-- all for Miss Marit.

Shannon is amazing. I asked her what were some of the reasons why she loves Korea so much. Answer: You get to eat cake with chopsticks. Yes. This girl, she is amazing.x

Dinner of champions. Actually, I want to puke thinking about those mayonnaise fries.


Alfred's new club, the Viking.




Lovely.

No comments: