January 18, 2011

A week back- but really back

Wow, some trouble in this picture. Never the less this was a great night. London Scat Party! Scott and Ted also DJed. Only got a couple pics unfortunately. The best parts are hidden.




PNU. Where I spend the majority of my free time. This is the shot from the main subway exit. I avoid this street whenever possible- which is most of the time actually. This year I live in a much more central location. It use to take me over an hour to get to PNU and a million dollar cab ride home later. This year- 20min or so and 5bones to get home. Niceah. Actually, it is about that same amount of time and price to get anywhere. Woohoo to living in the middle and not the boondocks!

Dan always pushes me to keep up the blog. I admit, I have been dropping down my skills as of late. Here are some weekly eats to give you an idea of the trouble we get into. Dan es mi companero para clase de Espanol tambien.


Dakgalbi Wednesdays!

This may look like trouble but we are actually very responsible in our ways. ^_^V Cheers.

No comments: