January 18, 2011

Trick Art

Vaskar and I went to a trick art exhibit last week. It was a little corny at first. But pretty entertaining over all. I'm glad I went to check it out. Silly stuff I tell you. ps I'm skipping out on some things I want to caption here, for the want to chugg along to another post is stronger than the need to brag about how good I am at catching fake booze into my mouth or how big the fish I catch and carry across the wilderness are.

I'm a giant!





Poor Vincent. I'll try my darndest to save that earlobe.

Shaggy said it best, "It wasn't me."


I stare down the throat of danger.

Kim Jong-Il can't bust this brotherly love. ::horrible, I'm sorry:::


Michael

I'm not asian enough to pull this off. It's the curly brown hair that gives it up isn't it?

Gaaahhhhh!!!!!












Vaz looks far to happy to be in these situations. A sinking twisty hole of water and a hungry dinosaur, nothing scares him!


Breakfast! NO!


Yes, I am amazing and yes, I can levitate. It's only one of my many great feats.

No comments: