January 4, 2011

Trip to Thailand

I just got to Korea. I don't have any money- I just started my job. Money shmoney! Time is golden- and I had a week off!
Trip of a lifetime ensued. One night in Bangkok

aaannnnnnddddd a lovely four nights in Koh Samet. This island was not the movie jaw-dropping Thailand beauty you see in movies--- however, it was amazing never the less. Super chill, beautiful, lovely weather, great food, better people, and so on so forth. Koh Samet is close to Bangkok (about two hours or so). Therefore, it is a popular spot for the local city folk. I defiantly need another Thailand trip- or ten.
Anyhow, here is a little preview.

















ps I have off five days at the beginning of February too. Ahhhhh I want to go somewhere! To dig myself in the credit card whole or not to. It's not too much of a question. I would prefer to travel. But responsibility and bills may get the best of me.

Funny story, on my way back from Thailand I had a killer layover in the crummy Beijing airport, stuck there seven hours from 1am till 8am. Anyhow, it was freeeeeeezzzinnnnnggg in there and dark as all heck- no people- no lights- nothing- but a layback chair one gate away from mine. Soooo I tried and tried to catch some zzzzzzzs, finally falling asleep at 5am. I woke and looked at my clock to see it was 8:30! I had slept through my flight by 30 minutes! The first lady I talked to was a b i t c h and hollered at me 'wwwhhhhyyyyyyyyy but wwhhhyyyyyyy?!!' Hey lady- lay off- get me back to Korea- I have to work in 24 hours. New, nice lady helped me get no no BUY a new ticket to Seoul. From there I took a bus (5hours) back to Busan. So 12 hours and 400 bones later... Wooohooo! hahaha kinda funny- what can you do eh? haha Expensive thirty min that was.
Anyhow, here's to more traveling-whether I can make a Feb trip or not- I'm sure I'll have my lifetime share.


Find the whole Thailand show HERE on a fbook album. Pictures don't do it justice. My memory is the best place. I'll hold it dearly.xx

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

ZOMG! that blows. all of the fbook photos look amazing. i'm still paying off spain travel. worth every penny.