December 3, 2009

Bitter Sweet Goodbyes

Liam and Filip's last evening in Busan. <33 I will let the pictures do most of the talking...


































Thank you camera for being a blurry machine as soon as I don't have the patience to hold the button down for a second before taking a picture.

...although it did look something like this..



Laura somehow got covered in cake from these ^ random people










An extra special treat~
One second clip- Laura getting down- LOVE IT

Its best if you play it over and over again a few times haha

Today was mega fun great mood day. I think the fine evening with friends is what did it.

In other news, my kids are sooo crazy that tomorrow-- I HAVE TO MOVE TO THE CORNER CLASSROOM!!!!
hahahahahahaha I am being banished to the corner.
Suck