December 5, 2009

Truth or Dare.

Last night I played Truth or Dare for the first time in years. It was awesome. Someone had a Iphone app. for it.
I was the little turd who got away with everything- made people do horrid things like drink raw eggs and put their face to someone's butt- and yet the worst to happen to me was cold water dumbed on my stomach which partially soaked my bottom layer.
Forget the mustache and fake fart app- get this Truth or Dare business going on!

"HANG ON I GOTTA GET AN APP FOR THIS!"

3 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

We got this new game called Trust or Dare, its amazing no doubt.

Extreme Ash said...

Hahaha. That pic is from my birthday last year. Just made me giggle out loud.

And WATER ON YOUR STOMACH??? You need to teach these cats what's up.

Laura said...

I really appreciated the spoonful of a bit of honey, a little peanut butter, and LOADS of ketchup. Fucking sick.