December 30, 2009

Mokpo day trip!

Busan girls take over Mokpo- and still have the energy to throw down in PNU.

Lunch- delicious sandwiches-



The Pepto-Bismol Palace. An all pink, Hepburn-esque cafe.




Pink prison






I dunno either::

:::Down by the bay:::








Fun with reflections
















Mokpo is known for its MAPLE soju:::wooooahhhh woooaaahhh pump the brakes!! Did you just hear that right-- yesyes I said MAPLE SOJU.
I didn't like it :x


All of the food you see was free::: free tangerines, free cheerio things, free fried eggs, free potato plate, free seaweed, free free free! It was awesome.





Then we ate dinner- but somehow it snuck by without a photo :/

The bus ride back was mayhem.


















double vision













Back in Busan.
The Basement---





The grossest thing you will ever see me do on my blog-- snot rocket


Pizza delivery in the morning was ever so comical but it worked!

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

You got the pizza - awesome. Is that dominoes? We had that 2 nights ago...hahaha. Round the world pizza love.

So glad you called me yesterday...or today, or whatever day it was. Was it the future?