December 14, 2009

Thursday::Friday::pictures are backwards and I don't care::

My best friend is better than yours.
Laura mummy zombie:::

I gave Laura a knuck tat.

She woke up with it on her face-- then forgot about it while we walked around in public haha it was awesome

They turned into a pile

::happy on the floor::


I put on Nick's underwear so I could try to do a handstand


:::::Tyler wants to sleep but I want to jump on the bed!!!!!:::::




Nick wants to jump on the bed too

p.s. his neighbors hated us that night



Welcome to my garden:::^^ haha awessoommmee


Treat bowl!

Eric Anderson ::he has a bike here and I am very envious

William's giant drink


and then he blew his cookies:::


::the saddest thing you've ever seen:::and amazing:::



Marit-- awesome chick awesome chick--


:::to be continued

No comments: