December 28, 2009

Christmas Adventures across the world prt 1

Skiing in YongPyong for the holiday. <3
I have no pictures from the mountain-- Laura will be providing me with more fun shortly.
The weekend was loaded with bad luck for me--twist and hospitals, not nearly as much skiing as I planned-- but it was a ton of fun. I was sad when the weekend came to an end. Thank you Conor for organizing the trip! ^^ And thank you everyone for being such good friends and a great help on the adventure <33
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!









Crazy bus party there-- now this- now THIS is a party bus my friends wow-- WOW- and more WOW!!!



















Santa Soren says come sit on my lap little Laura ^^ haha ><



Jenny got a tropical fish from Conor - swimming strong at first- it took the cake



Laura got a doggie bag from Soren






Let it snow. Let it snow. LET IT SNOW!



I got a sled from Jonny! It is awesome-- now only if it will snow in Busan... :D





Outside of our pension


More to come...

No comments: