December 31, 2009

Sweet things.

First off--
HAPPY TWOTHOUSANDANDTEN!!!! 2010 2010 woohooo get pumped--
for those of you in the Americas- I am in the future- and currently a year ahead. haha I rule.
But I will still miss your party- and the amazing dinner I know the crew is throwing down.
I rang in the new year with a delightful sunrise- of which you will see later. I still haven't went to bed-- its 10:30am- how I am typing this I do not know-- I am tired
sooo slleepppy

Continuing to the fun stuff--
My friend Nick said this video made him think of me. And whether it holds true or not- I find it pretty darn amusing.


I also stumbled upon a great blog today. Now now I read a decent amount of blogs- and why this one- I am sharing with you-- I dunno:: well I do but - others I admit hold more true to my heart. Never the less this is a gem.
Jake- blogs about every single thing he eats- from the tenth doctor pepper and a handful of gummy bears-to--fancy restaurant food that makes me miss America all over again and Advil--

Good night
See you in 2010 baaaabbbbbiiiiees! ^^

2 comments:

typoscura said...

your presence was indeed missed. Can't wait to see ya back...


...so get here!

Extreme Ash said...

I'm so sad i missed your phone call. I was putting Chris Isaak on repeat around that time 3:30/4AM to get people out of my house.

HAPPY 2010!!!

xoxo.