December 8, 2009

This is this and that is that:::

A few pieces of the last week or so...

My mom and dad just got a webcam-- skype with video is weeiiirddd and pretty cool. Its nice to see the family. Especially my Sooner dog!!! The best little Skyper ever ^^


Pizza Party with kids last Thursday.


The current hot Korean kid game.
Girls play in one room:

Boys in another:

Which reminds me-- this is so elementary school and pretty great.
Yesterday, I was teaching one class what embarrassed/ embarrassing means. After explaining it- I was giving examples and a girl goes ohhh I know like- it is embarrassing if you have a boyfriend. hahaha AWESOME. I was like welllll no like if you pee your pants its embarrassing. haha

DON'T TAKE MY PIIICCTTUREEEE aaahhhhh teeaaachhhherrrr!!!


Great food at one of Laura and I's favorite spots in our hood, Ambi's. Philippine food-- that tasted just like stew from home-- it was delicious.



Christmas lights in Nampo-dong <33
Surrounded by bamboo is the gleaming, asian, baby Jesus.

A seagull gone wrong-- pretty excited to join the birth I suppose...

No comments: