September 16, 2009

Birthday Evening

I came home to this real jem outside of my door-- haha ha
Thanks Laura ^^ ::for everything really::

*side note- For a present, Laura found me a copy of East of Eden::: Score!

Dinner - pasta- go figure

Laura's vodka and water- broken down to a shot, a glass of water, and a glass of ice- wah wahh

My girly, fruit laden, umbrella ridden drink-

::the I'm 25 face:::

Giyook and I's ugly face::

And just when I thought we were going home- Laura insisted I get a fire shot.
Sparklers to start with

Laura filmed a mighty fine video of the show but Utube Korea wont let me upload and blogger wont either--
so it is.

After the flaming shot, I slowly warped into oblivion



2 comments:

typoscura said...

"i slowly warped into oblivion"

oh cody...

louisa marion photography said...

happy birthday friend!