September 7, 2009

won to $ // kilogram to pound

Soooo I just spent 160,000 won aka $125 or so at the big grocery store, Home Plus thing. LLLlaaammmeee oh yeah-- it was only two bags of stuff which I bought-- lllaammmeee :( I feel very bad- and I am pretty much never going back there ever.

While we are talking numbers I thought I would share this tid-bit with you. Korean chicks are skinny-- waaayy skinny.
I have a tendency to be more weight conscious than usual here. Part of it being that^ perhaps- and part just not wanting to gain weight abroad and come home-- 'weeellll at least they fed you good Cody' no thanks gross I learned my lesson in Argentina. And part being I am getting Oooolllllldddddd :( Its not like the good ol' days I tell ya haha
Anyhow, one of my Korean girlfriends here weights 41 kilograms!!!!!! That is 90 pounds!!
Fuck my life that is little! Beautiful girl too. Crazy right- 90 is the new 100. Welcome to Korea.

p.s. Go figure Im now eating chips and salsa for dinner. But I had a salad for lunch so it evens out-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cody, i don't know what you're constant and apparent "new" obsession with weight is all about, but it's ridiculous. you realize that all these korean girls you are comparing yourself with were brought up with completely different diets, so their lifetime bone-mass will be substantially less than yours, which makes you much stronger, thus a little heavier, but NOT FATTER! you're tiny and cute and if you get under 100 lbs over there, we will all say, get some fucking cheese curds NOW! you don't have anything to worry about so DON'T!

Unknown said...

so i misspelled you're your. probably did other grammatical errors too. it's 830 on labor day night, i'm a little drunk.

Cody Girl said...

Jen do not worry-- I will not be 90 pounds-- gross come on-
thanks though