September 23, 2009

Sept 23rd

Laura and I had a movie night. 500 Days of Summer
So so but a fun night yes yes
She brought over a BIRTHDAY CAKE ! Saying that I never got one on my birthday! wwwwoooww
You know what- I was a little sad about that--
but now a birthday wish was made- no worries! haha
silly right- but I confess
Thanks Laura!!!! ^^
What a friend right?!! Jeessshh! <33
And it just so happened that today was also my 6th month anniversary of being in Korea. So yeah- a little party with cake and cheap 'Bravo' champaign wooohoo




Laura poppin' poppers and me trying to catch it on film
Fail
This is my house
woo hoo
Behind Laura, on the wall by my bed, is my favorite Korean star.


This is the poster of him a bit closer

<333 aaahhhhhwww
Someday Kim Hyun-Joong otherwise known as his oh so hot character Yoon Ji Hoo
I really should rewatch that show...

Here's to a new goal of thinking about my career half as much as I think of boys
So far- I am doin' alright alright...

No comments: