September 28, 2009

Young Buck

That I am^^

A 22 year old thought I was 19 on Saturday! Hell yes!!

And I want to no no I WILL do a million amazing things in this lifetime. And furthermore, I have plenty of time to do it.
More world adventures, grad school, a sweet career which I will find extremely rewarding, getting awesome for well many many years.
woo hoo!!
I am excited to see what the future brings for me. I am excited to be diving in head first; a young woman with the world at my fingertips.
I am excited to go to grad school- sometime-- I will be lucky to go ::I hope I hope::- I miss writing papers!! haha
Right?!!! But I do!

And my mom is still hot shit to the dudes her age- and younger (old to me- but go mom)
So I have many years on me too! Wooohooo!


I wish this song had a sweet video to boot.

ps Awesome post coming from Shannon's birthday celebration tonight--
She is a sweet, new co-worker I now have.
And she is from WI--- need I say more- automatically amazing right

pps double exposure:::double the fun



Aaaannnnnddddd I AM GOING TO TOKYO THIS WEEKEND^^^^^^^^^^^
xx
Nothing really beats that--

2 comments:

Scott said...

You just became my favorite blog I read due to you posting Snoop Doggs Ain't no Fun. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.