September 9, 2009

Heck yes I win!!!

Suuuupperrr stooookkeeeeddd!!!

Today I called up my friend Ben who lives in Seoul--- I had decided-
after having a workbook nearly cut off my head early that day-
that I wanted to no no NEEDED to go to Seoul to visit the grand city and a fellow Minneapolis awesome person~ Ben-- when what do you know?!!?!!!
Ben had already emailed me saying he was coming down to BUSAN!!!!!
HECK YES!!! GET AWESOME!!!!!!
I am super excited as you can tell--
But I only have one night to show him Busan's potential-- I have to think on this.

p.s. BLT's won tonight:





On another note, I have receive two packages and a letter this week!! That is one piece of mail each day this week-- and NO BILLS!!
CAN I GET ANYMORE AWESOME!!!!!!

NO!!!

A family photo <3 like family family family extended family photo and a broach from a great WI buddy Linsday Sorge- plus she said she would eat a deep fried candy bar for me at the Great MN get together aka the Minnesota State Fair.

Life is good.
:D

plus tomorrow is payday- and one more closer to the weekend
woooot wooot I am ready
It is Wednesday- I taught my kids what 'Hump Day' is today
I think I am perhaps making up for Adam's missing PUMP this Wednesday- but hey no one can do it better than him right?!
This is a very conceited pump up
I will not try to compete
But I will wish I was camping and riding bike instead of typing and I will also stop blogging right abooouuuuttttttt
NOW

No comments: