September 28, 2009

Nothing stops Packer fans- NOTHING

Shannon pays over $200 dollars to get all of the Packer games here in Korea. Yesterday, for her birthday- we watched the latest game and cheered on the Pack.
It was just how you would expect a true Packer game to be.

Beer:: although not mich golden lite- I am wearing a Leinenkugel's teeshirt


Wine coolers


Shannon does not approve of that play

Packer pants^
And shorts that say 'PACKERS' on the butt.

Cards that play the Monday Night Football theme song

Pizza

Pumpkin seeds:: not necessary related to the game but a midwest treat I always love non the less

Pepperjack cheese

She is excited^ : D

Annnndd heart shaped birthday cake for Shannon- cause we l<3ve the Packers


Of course, they won the game!!! YYeyesss GO PACK GO!!

Next Tuesday at 9:30am our time- the Packer play the Vikings-- we are waking up early- cooking brats and eggs and singing :::IIIII don't want to worrrkkk I just wanna bang on the dumbs all day::::

For two seconds during this game- they showed Farve playing- and man I tell you- it was ssosoooooo weird seeing him in purple and yellow- wow I can not even describe it on the internet.
The vikings are going D O W N !

On another note, earlier this day we celebrated four September birthdays at work with a ice cream cake.
We devoured it. No plates needed.


2 comments:

Dus said...

HOOOLY CRAAAAAPP CODY!!!!!! I always KNEW you were a TRUE Packer fan to the bone, but MAN OH MAN this is awesome, your dedication across the globe is unheard of, you make us proud back home!!!!

ALSO #1: My phone ringtone is "IIII DON'T WANNA WORK, I JUST WANNA BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY!!!!" (bang the drum all day, by Todd Rundgren)

ALSO #2: Kudos to Shannon, for paying over $200 to see the Packers in all of their glory every week! She will make some lucky Sconnie dude very happy someday!

ALSO #3: Seein' the Pack/Viks game first thing in the morning would be weird, yet just as AWESOME!! I seriously think there might be a riot here at work... no worries, cause we gots this office dominated by Pack fans.

ALSO #4: You had a lil' "P-PUMP" goin' on there: Packer pants, pizza, pumpkin seeds, pepperjack cheese... PUMP!

I'm so happy that you get to see 1 of 2 of what could be the most legendary games in the history of our rivalry with Minnesota!!

Cody Girl said...

But is it really that unheard of? I think not Adam, I think not. True fans my friend true fans through and through until the end.