September 10, 2009

Spice of Life?

On Wednesday, I brought my computer to school to show a non-related to class video. The kids loved my MacBook about as much as I do- but they were really crazy over Photo Booth:



Sam making a heart <3




Today, Sun brought in the hottest thing I have ever eaten.
He told me he was going to get one of these things- and they always say ohhhh Cody teacher it is soooo hot-- and no no it is never that spicy. So today I said- Sun, make sure you get a hot one this time!
::curses
Now I LOVE hot food- but this was just wrong. The whole class was in a good twenty minute spicy food coma- racing back and forth from the water cooler- and screaming in pain
Needless to say we didn't get much done while that spicy chicken thing was around.
Sun's face turned colors-
I was worried for his health.
It was like a sick joke. I love love spicy food so I kept going back for more- yet gross- I mean way too hot! It was like a horrible addiction.
Notice how sweaty his whole head of hair is.


:::::ssooooo sspppiiicccyyyy::::: Sun was barely able to move off the floor


Tonight I cooked the best darn fajitas Busan has ever seen. Wow let me tell you...

Ole!

I am full

1 comment:

Dus said...

hahahha LOL that first pic of the kid's face is so priceless!!

Those fajitas look YUMMY! I just got back from a week of eating meals outta the car (well, lots of car-meals, I splurged a little). I see much fajita-eating in my future!